The following is an update to keep you informed regarding the measures we are taking to keep everyone well during the recent Covid-19 activity in the community.
Please be advised that we plan to resume LIMITED visitation on January 18th following the requirements set forth by the New York State Department of Health.
These requirements include:
- All visitors must have a negative Covid-19 test, either an at home rapid antigen test in the last 24 hours or a PCR laboratory test in the last 48 hours. This includes those who have had Covid-19 in the previous 90 days. The facility can provide an at home test for your use for visit upon request.
- Visitors need to provide evidence of the negative test. This proof may include a written laboratory report or dated photograph of a negative test.
- The visitor will need to attest to this on visitor screening questions.
- If a visitor tests positive they need to follow current isolation guidance and need to provide a negative test to visit following isolation.
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask, n95 or kn95 mask. A cloth mask may be worn but must be worn over the surgical, n95 or kn95 mask.
Visitors are requested to schedule their visit in advance through our website or call to request a visit.
Visits for a resident under quarantine or isolation for exposure to Covid-19 must wear full PPE – including gown, cloth mask and gloves and may not leave the room or designated area during the time of visit.
Visitation may be suspended, cancelled or revised on short notice at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time,