801 West 190th St. • New York, NY 10040
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones From COVID-19
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick.
- You must wear a face mask or face-covering in public when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remember to maintain social distancing precautions of at least 6 feet.
Fort Tryon Visitor Guidance (7/9/2021)
- Visitors must sign in and will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to the visit. Your Temperature will be taken.
- Visiting will be by appointment only. Visits are only allowed on the 1st floor.
- Visitors must wear a facemask and will be provided a mask if they do not have one.
- Hand sanitizer will be used before and after the visit and as needed.
- There will be no more than 2 visitors per session. Visits will not be longer than 30 minutes.
- If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
- These visiting guidelines are based on DOH guidance and may be changed or halted without any prior notice
If you have questions, please contact: Ivy Alvarado or your Social Worker