State of the Art Facility
Our State of the Art Facility Includes...
- A state of the art recreation room
- Outdoor terrace area overlooking Fort Tryon Park
- Newly renovated multi-function room
- Internet Café for the exclusive use of our residents
- Well-stocked library
- Beauty parlor
At Fort Tryon Center, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of our resident’s life.
- Kosher – We are certified Kosher by the Vaad Harabanim of Queens and have a mashgiach on premises daily. Our Chef prepares culturally Jewish cuisine for during Shabbos and Yom Tov Holidays.
- Hispanic Foods – At Fort Tryon Center, we serve cross-cultural Hispanic cuisine daily.
The amenities provided are designed to make our resident’s stay relaxing and convenient, allowing them to focus on improving their health and well-being.
- Pastoral care visits
- Recreational activities including: large screen TV, Wii, puzzles, books and magazines
- Full laundry service
- Hairdresser, beautician and barber
- Pet Therapy
- Outdoor terraces
- Computers and free Wi-Fi access
- Cable TV including premium channels
- Wireless internet access throughout the facility
- Daily synagogue services
- Personalized laundry service
- Overnight guest suites for visiting families and friends
- Free phone
- Beauty salon
- On site Medical Suites including Internal and Geriatric Medicine, Dentistry, and Podiatry Services
- Large, outdoor terrace
- Glatt Kosher kitchen
Hear from our residents
It is hard to believe how close we felt with all of you, but mostly our dear husband and father, who lately called your place “home”! It was hard for us to see him need your help, but you nursed him with all your cheerful smiles, laughter and sometimes, jokes, which made his stay there easier! - Rita and Marc
I wanted to thank all of you for the great care and dedication you had for my grandpa. Especially those of you who had a special relationship with him, and everyone else I saw and who helped him on a daily basis. - Layla
In my humble opinion, the Fort Tryon Activities department does an amazing job providing residents and their families with an outlet of quality entertainment and group interactive events. One of the benefits for my mother is that the Activities Department staff has knowledge of the residents and their personalities. - Julie
Ms. Princess Fludd took the time to go beyond the merely expected in order to assure my total ease and comfort in her care. Moreover, all the while in spite of a disabling migraine, she remained as cheerful and accommodating as anyone could wish for. Now, that's a professional! - Jacqueline
Each time I go to visit my father, my spirits are lifted and somehow I walk out feeling that everything will be alright. - Ingrid
The center has provided my mother will all the necessary amenities. The staff have provided us with exceptional services. Fort Tryon Center is such a safe and comfortable environment with recreational activities for all types of interests. - Aida
Where to find us
Free parking is available for all visitors. The parking lot name is Laz Parking, which is located in the Castle Village group of buildings. The address is 200 Cabrini Blvd at 186th St NY, NY.